Plastic Cutting CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Supplier:
60W-300W CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Supplier Introduction:
Non-Metal Laser Cutting Engraving Machine/Leather Wood Glass Acrylic Bamboo Cutting Machine
60W-300W good price CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Supplier Features:
1.strong bed structure, strong and running stable.
2. Aluminium blade table: to process hard materials like acrylic, wood and so on.
3. Fireproof window,more security.
4. CO2 Glass sealed laser tube China famous brand (YONGLI, Reci), good beam mode stability, service time over
8500~10000 working hours.
5. Laser Power 60W~300W, good quality and stable output to prolong the laser tube service time.
6. Singapore imported lens and mirrors. High transmittance, good focusing, reflecting effect.
7. Ruida Controller USB interface, support online/offline working, English language system,
adjustable cutting speed and power.
8. High accuracy stepper motors and drivers. Belt transmission.
9. Tiwan Hiwin Linear square guide rails, higher precision.
10. Laser engraving and laser cutting or Rdworks 8.0 software, user's manual.
11.Tool box: A set of wrenches, lens cleaning paper, a pack of screws, a spare limit switch, a lens removal
tool, manual, CD, U disk, a focal length of stick.
||Sealed CO2 gless laser tube wavelength 10.6um
||Pure circulating water cooling
||DSP offline control system,laser power software 0-100% adjustable
|Max engraving speed
|Max cutting speed
||Chinese 2.0x2.0mm English 1.0x1.0mm
CO2 Laser Cutting Machine Factory Application:
Material, organic glass, acrylic, guide plate, back plate, non-woven fabric, stick cloth embroidery, leather clothing, textile, home textile, bedding, wool, carpets, shoes, leather goods, leather, cases, bags, and the national painting, handbags bags, wallet, purse, mouse pads, toys, puppets, bamboo, silica gel, plastic board, board, mobile phone film, screen film, adhesive, fabric, mesh fabric, knitted fabric and non-woven fabric, non-woven fabric, knitted fabric, canvas, denim fabrics, paper, and other non-metallic materials