Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Sheet Metal And Metal Tube Cutting||Cutting Materials:||Copper, Aluminium, Tungsten, Molybdenum Etc|
|Cutting Thickness:||0.2-8mm( According To Material )||Max Cutting Speed:||8m/min( According To Material )|
|Laser Output Power:||750W||Cutting Area:||3000*1500mm|
|Continuous Working Time:||24 Hours||Laser Medium:||Nd Yag|
laser cutter machines,
brass cutting machine
750W Brass Laser Cutting Machine For Sheet Metal , YAG Laser Cutter Equipment
Notice for Safe Operation of Laser Cutting Machine
1. The operator must be trained and familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the knowledge about operating system.
2. It is forbiden to process the materials which are not sure can be dealed with laser, in order to avoid potential danger of smoke and steam.
3. When the equipment is on, the operator shall not leave or give it to others to look after. The operator should shut down or cut off the power switch when they leave.
4. The operator should abide by the common cutting machine safety operation procedures to start the laser.
5. The fire extinguisher shoula be put in readily accessible place.
The laser or the optical shutter should be switched off while not in processing.
Don't place paper, cloth or other combustible materials in the vicinity of unprotective laser.
6. When there is abnormal, the operator should immediately stop the equipment and timely troubleshooting or report to the competent personnel.
7. Wear labor protection articles according to the rules.
Wear protective glasses in the vicinity of laser beam.
8. While using the cylinders, the operator should avoid to crush the welding wire, so as to avoid leakage accidents.
9. The operator should abide by high pressure safety procedures while maintaining the machine.
|Model||HECY3015C-500W | HECY3015C-750W|
|Medium of Laser||Nd: YAG|
|Max Cutting Speed(m/min)||8m/min|
|Cooling Way||water cooling|
|Cutting condition||Compressed air blowing|
|Pulse repeted Frequence||0-300Hz|
|Min line Width||0.12mm||0.15mm|
|Cutting Depth||0.2mm---6mm (500W)||0.2mm-8mm(750W)|
|Continuous Working Time||24 hours|
|Application||steel, aluminium,copper,sliver cutting|
The materials which YAG laser machine can process:
Widely used in sheet-metal structure, production of advertising signs, high-low-voltage electrical cabinet production, hardware, metal crafts, knife-volume, decoration aviation, mechanical parts, sawblades, electical meter, spring-chip and other industries. It is applied to cut stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, spring steel, aluminum, silver, copper, titanium and some metal plate and pipe.
Training and after sales service
1,Seller has the obligation to arrange training for buyer on how to set up, operate and perform maintenance on the machines at seller’s company. Training at buyer’s location will be compensated by paying the cost for sending engineer, the cost will include go and back air ticket, visa application cost, local travel, food and hotel cost, etc. Buyer’s personnel who are to be trained shall as a minimum have the necessary knowledge and skills relevant to the training.
2,Seller provides 12 months guarantee from the date of shipping on board (on B/L). Within the guarantee time, If any spare part is damaged by wrong operation by customer, seller shall get payment from customer for replace cost or repairing cost, including the spare parts shipping cost . If the failure reason is due to bad quality of the spare part, buyer shall send back the broken spare part and seller will repair and send back to buyer. Seller will not charge for the repairing cost. But shipping cost shall be shared by both parties. All consumable parts and optic lens have no guarantee.
Working environment demand
Users should provide good environments for equipments such as level floor for equipment placement without strong motion, clean and dry environment without dust, 5-350C for equipment working. Working power supply should be provided: three-phase five-wire power 380V/50HZ/60A. Users should prepare air compressor (more than 0.6 square meters per minute for air displacement, 0.8Mpa--1.25Mpa for air pressure), hydrogen, nitrogen and distilled water for cooling use (about 100L).
You can use the below information to contact us if you want to get more details about us and our products!
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Satisfication is our aim!